ACICO Industrial is the largest manufacturer
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Products
View Our Management
What is Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC)?
||ACICO Industrial Co.
ACICO Industrial is the largest manufacturer of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) in the Middle East. It produces blocks, lintels, slabs, and reinforced structural components. ACICO AAC plants are located in the State of Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
ACICO Industrial is a manufacturer of AAC blocks with tongue and groove feature. This feature interlocks blocks, providing more stability and decreases the amount of glue needed between the blocks. ACICO Industrial manufactures blocks, lintels and slabs with different characteristics to meet the needs of its customers.
The value of AAC products rests over 70 years of research and experience in Europe and worldwide which changed the way people think about construction, offering immense benefits that have proven their worth on an international scale and across numerous sectors.
AAC is a light weight, insulating and fire resistance building material that is formed into blocks, reinforced wall, roof, floor panels and lintels. It is used for a wide range of both load and non load bearing and framed construction applications. It is manufactured from fine ground silica sand, Portland cement, lime, water and aluminum paste as aerating agent.
AAC production process is very carefully monitored to insure a controlled consistency in the proportions and timing of all ingredients that are used in each batch. It is molded, cut and steam cured in a pressurized autoclave. The finished materials are palletized and delivered directly to the job site.
AAC can be applied for all types of buildings such as residential and commercial buildings, hospitals, administration buildings, schools and villas…etc. AAC products characteristics Light weight.
- ACICO blocks are approximately one-fourth the weight of normal concrete blocks which saves time, transportation and construction costs.
- Developed and tested by acoustic experts and testing authorities for superior sound insulation. A definite need in today's world as living spaces is becoming closer to each other.
- Unique combination of thermal resistance and thermal mass.
- The thermal efficiency of ACICO products will reduce reliance on heating and cooling appliances.
- Significant energy and cost savings.
Easy to shape.
- ACICO blocks have a four hour fire rating which is more than twice the amount achieving by regular blocks.
- ACICO blocks are versatile building material that are easy to shape onsite with surface finishing that allows the application of personal creative effects of color and texture combinations.
High compressive strength.
- AAC products have an efficient resource process that does not have an impact on the environment before or after production.
- ACICO building system components are designed and manufactured to bear the load and weight of more than required as a safety and performance measures.
- Because of the innovative manufacturing process, AAC can be sawn, drilled, nailed and machined using regular wood-working tools. As the specific measurements of the blocks can be determined at the factory, less time is spent with on-site trimming.